Nayanatara is undoubtedly one of the best actresses in South India and she has made a good mark on the silver screen with her acting capabilities. In a career of over a decade, she played many prominent roles and set sights on becoming a top league actress within a short span of time.
As of now, she signed a Tamil movie which has actor Jiiva in the lead role and interestingly, she will be playing the role of a KG teacher. Titled Thirunaal, this movie will be directed by PS Ramnath. Jiiva will be playing the role of a local rowdy in this flick. The regular shooting will kick start later this month. Earlier, the duo shared the screen for ‘E’,which is a social thriller.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars