Nayanatara is undoubtedly one of the best actresses in South India and she has made a good mark on the silver screen with her acting capabilities. In a career of over a decade, she played many prominent roles and set sights on becoming a top league actress within a short span of time.
As of now, she signed a Tamil movie which has actor Jiiva in the lead role and interestingly, she will be playing the role of a KG teacher. Titled Thirunaal, this movie will be directed by PS Ramnath. Jiiva will be playing the role of a local rowdy in this flick. The regular shooting will kick start later this month. Earlier, the duo shared the screen for ‘E’,which is a social thriller.
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
- Shruti Haasan’s clarification on her exit from Sangamithra
- Allu Arjun shines in DJ’s new single
Articles that might interest you