Nayanatara is undoubtedly one of the best actresses in South India and she has made a good mark on the silver screen with her acting capabilities. In a career of over a decade, she played many prominent roles and set sights on becoming a top league actress within a short span of time.
As of now, she signed a Tamil movie which has actor Jiiva in the lead role and interestingly, she will be playing the role of a KG teacher. Titled Thirunaal, this movie will be directed by PS Ramnath. Jiiva will be playing the role of a local rowdy in this flick. The regular shooting will kick start later this month. Earlier, the duo shared the screen for ‘E’,which is a social thriller.
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture