Dusky damsel Nayanatara has teamed up with young hunk Rana Daggubati for the upcoming flick ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ and the actress joined Rana on sets today. Shooting is currently on at Ramoji Film City and Krish is the director. Nayanatara was roped in for the movie after an extensive search.
Rana will be seen as ‘Btech Babu’ in this movie and Keeravani has scored the music. Jagarlamudi Sai Babu is the producer. The film is expected to showcase Rana in a new and interesting way.
- BAN to release in some unknown locations
- Interesting buzz on Sharwanand’s next
- Varun Tej’s prestigious film launched in style
- Vishnu Manchu writes to MAA, Demands overhaul
- Please don’t belittle Telugu film industry: Allu Aravind