Not too long ago, Nayantara was remembered as a sultry siren who set many a screen on fire with her skimpy costumes and sizzling dance moves. But one role changed all that. When she played Sita in Sri Rama Rajyam, Nayan would be the first to admit that she would never have expected this complete a transformation. After SRR, Nayan in public functions is seen clad in pattu sarees, with a full clutch of flowers and a sindhoor on her forehead.
When one considers the fact that she was not a born Hindu (her real name is Diana Mariam Kurian), the extent of the transformation can very well be gauged. To say the least, it is total. Prospective Producers though need not be worried. She has already agreed to star in a movie opposite Nagarjuna, so the lady will be back to being her true self – act in any role that she thinks fit!
- Young Actress Prays For Good Fortune
- BJP Leader Lashes Out At Vijay Over Mersal
- Star hero to grace Care Of Surya’s pre-release event?
- Mersal Breaks Kabali’s Record
- Press Note : Krishnarjuna Yuddham Overseas By Magnus Media