Has Nayanathara been roped in for ‘Oh My God’ remake, featuring Power Star Pawan Kalyan and Victory Venkatesh? Well, this is the latest rumour that is circulating in Filmnagar. Nayanathara was selected as the heroine opposite Venkatesh for the film ‘Radha’.
This movie has now been halted and Venkatesh has moved on to the ‘Oh My God’ remake. Since producer DVV Danayya has Nayanathara’s dates, he reportedly gave them to the makers of ‘Oh My God’ remake. The news has not been confirmed yet officially.
Suresh Babu and Sharath Marar will be the producers of this movie and Dolly is expected to be the director. Regular shooting will commence from May.
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s audio launch gets a date
- Puri Jagannadh gets the biggest compliment in his life
- Interview : Jayam Ravi – Space visuals in the film will thrill the audience
- On ANR’s death anniversary, Nag reveals his dad’s last picture
- Actress Roja’s house burgled