Has Nayanathara been roped in for ‘Oh My God’ remake, featuring Power Star Pawan Kalyan and Victory Venkatesh? Well, this is the latest rumour that is circulating in Filmnagar. Nayanathara was selected as the heroine opposite Venkatesh for the film ‘Radha’.
This movie has now been halted and Venkatesh has moved on to the ‘Oh My God’ remake. Since producer DVV Danayya has Nayanathara’s dates, he reportedly gave them to the makers of ‘Oh My God’ remake. The news has not been confirmed yet officially.
Suresh Babu and Sharath Marar will be the producers of this movie and Dolly is expected to be the director. Regular shooting will commence from May.
- RGV has betrayed the industry-Allu Aravind
- New actress joins Saaho team
- Good news for Mahesh Babu fans
- Interesting buzz on Sharwanand’s next
- BAN to release in some unknown locations