Has Nayanathara been roped in for ‘Oh My God’ remake, featuring Power Star Pawan Kalyan and Victory Venkatesh? Well, this is the latest rumour that is circulating in Filmnagar. Nayanathara was selected as the heroine opposite Venkatesh for the film ‘Radha’.
This movie has now been halted and Venkatesh has moved on to the ‘Oh My God’ remake. Since producer DVV Danayya has Nayanathara’s dates, he reportedly gave them to the makers of ‘Oh My God’ remake. The news has not been confirmed yet officially.
Suresh Babu and Sharath Marar will be the producers of this movie and Dolly is expected to be the director. Regular shooting will commence from May.
- Salman Khan arranged a fitness trainer for Happy Days hero
- Die-hard fans build a statue for Puri Jagannadh
- Shruti reveals why she had failed in relationships
- Rajamouli thanks fans for their love for Baahubali
- Interview : I don’t want the stamp of glamor heroine – Mishti Chakraborty
Articles that might interest you