Actress Nayanatara’s suspense thriller ‘Anamika’ has received a U/A from the censor board today. The certification process has been completed and there are no cuts in the film. The official release date will be out soon. The film is a remake of the Bollywood hit, ‘Kahani’.
Endemol India banner is producing this bilingual project. Sekhar Kammula is quite confident about this movie and he says that the movie will be a thrilling experience for Telugu viewers. Keeravani is the music director of the film.
Nayanathara is going to reprise Vidya Balan’s role and it will be interesting to see if she can make the same kind of impact.
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
Articles that might interest you