Star heroine Nayanthara’s intense social drama, Aramm, is all set for a grand release on November 10. The film is releasing in Telugu as Kartavyam at a later date. In the movie, Nayan will be seen in a powerful role of a District Collector.
According to the latest revelation, there’s more to Kartavyam than just being a social drama. Apparently, the film is a nail-biting thriller and the entire movie happens in a single day. Nayan has been promoting the film quite aggressively, which is quite unusual.
Gopi Nainar ie film’s director and Ghibran is the music composer. Noted distributor R Ravindran of Trident Arts will release Kartavyam.
- Poll : Which among these films will win the box office race?
- Kamal announces film with Vikram and Akshara Haasan
- Star daughter’s debut film to be dubbed in Telugu
- Suriya’s message to fans abusing female VJs
- Tamil hero’s role revealed in Charan-Boyapati film