Star heroine Nayanthara’s intense social drama, Aramm, is all set for a grand release on November 10. The film is releasing in Telugu as Kartavyam at a later date. In the movie, Nayan will be seen in a powerful role of a District Collector.
According to the latest revelation, there’s more to Kartavyam than just being a social drama. Apparently, the film is a nail-biting thriller and the entire movie happens in a single day. Nayan has been promoting the film quite aggressively, which is quite unusual.
Gopi Nainar ie film’s director and Ghibran is the music composer. Noted distributor R Ravindran of Trident Arts will release Kartavyam.
- Star character artiste has no plans to join politics
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon