Donations and relief materials continue to pour in for the victims effected by floods in Chennai. Several film stars from all over the country have been chipping in and contributing generously for the people in Chennai.
Recently actresses such as Sri Divya and Samantha did their part and now Nayantara has chipped in for the victims. She joined the long list of film stars by donating 1000 dresses exclusively for the women affected by the flood. As Chennaites are struggling to get back onto their feet, these donations are immensely helpful in speeding up the recovery process.
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections