Donations and relief materials continue to pour in for the victims effected by floods in Chennai. Several film stars from all over the country have been chipping in and contributing generously for the people in Chennai.
Recently actresses such as Sri Divya and Samantha did their part and now Nayantara has chipped in for the victims. She joined the long list of film stars by donating 1000 dresses exclusively for the women affected by the flood. As Chennaites are struggling to get back onto their feet, these donations are immensely helpful in speeding up the recovery process.
- Rajamouli flags off Jagapathi Babu’s next
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
- NTR, Samantha win top honors at IIFA Utsavam
Articles that might interest you