The harder you hit a ball to the ground the higher it bounces back. This saying suits Nayantara perfectly.Everytime when people thought her downfall has started she has bounced back successfully .Apparently it was reported that Sri Ramarajyam was her last film. So when everyone was thinking it’s time for Nayantara to quit, She surprised everyone by enacting lead roles in big ticket films Krishnam Vandhe Jagadgurum and Greeku Veerudu.Now this dusky beauty has her bag full of offers. She is presently working on two Telugu films which are Anamika directed by Shekhar Kammula and the other one is in the direction of B.Gopal opposite GopiChand. Apparently these movies are expected to be dubbed in to Tamil as well. Apart from these she is also acting in four Tamil movies and one of them is ready for a release too.
She has almost acted with every top star in Tollywood, However she is now acting with younger lot like Jayam Ravi, Arya, and Udhayanidhi Stalin which is quite a rare feat. It’s clearly evident that she has a long career ahead.
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
Articles that might interest you