One of the leading actresses down south, Nayanthara, has now bagged a prestigious project. The actress will soon team up with Mani Ratnam for the Karthi-Dulquer Salmaan’s film. Nayanthara was recently approached by the Madras Talkies team and upon hearing the narration, she immediately gave her nod.
In the past, Nayanthara was approached by Mani Ratnam for Priyamani’s role in Raavan. However, Nayan politely refused to do the film since she felt that her role had less significance. Now that she signed Mani’s film, her fans can expect a memorable role that will be masterfully handled by the legendary director.
Tentatively titled Komaali, this film is touted to be a romantic entertainer and it also features Shruti Haasan. The film will commence its shoot from December.
- It’s 5 million for Mahesh Babu
- Rahul-Sushanth’s Chi La Sow to be wrapped up today
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?
- Dandupalyam 3 gets a new date
- It’s Pawan all the way in Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser