The Chennai International Film festival was a grand event with 37 participating countries and 187 hand-picked movies. The event took place in Chennai for 6 days and was attended by celebrities and public alike. Actress Nayanthara bagged two prestigious awards.
Out of the 12 movies nominated, Krimi won the best movie in the ‘Best Movie in Tamil’. Nayanthara won the Amitabh Bacchan Youth Icon award and also the Balachander Memorial award.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you