Star actress, Nayanthara has been on top of her game from the past two years. She is a sensation in Tamil and has only given huge hits off late. Now, the icing on the cake is that she has been declared as the most desirable woman of Chennai in a poll conducted by a leading daily.
This is the second time that the crowds of Tamil Nadu have voted for her. Nayan was last seen in Venkatesh’s Babu Bangaram and her looks, in particular, have been praised quite heavily.
Reacting about this achievement, Nayan said “Two years in a row, quite overwhelming, honestly. Over the years, I have felt very loved by the people. But at some level, it scares me. It places a huge responsibility on me to be better than what I am”
- Good openings expected for Rarandoi
- Top technician roped in for Spyder
- Date locked for Andhhagadu’s pre-release event
- Shruthi Haasan makes some bold statements
- Young hero training hard for a kickboxing film
Articles that might interest you