Tentatively titled Yodhudu, this film will be made with a historical backdrop and Balayya once again, will be seen in a powerful role. The announcement of this film will be made on the 8th of April by Balayya himself in Amaravathi, the new capital of Andhra Pradesh.
Pre-production of this film is currently on and Krrish is working round the clock to impress Balayya with a powerful role.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you