Tentatively titled Yodhudu, this film will be made with a historical backdrop and Balayya once again, will be seen in a powerful role. The announcement of this film will be made on the 8th of April by Balayya himself in Amaravathi, the new capital of Andhra Pradesh.
Pre-production of this film is currently on and Krrish is working round the clock to impress Balayya with a powerful role.
- It’s been difficult working on Saaho: Neil Nitin Mukesh
- Yet another young actress dubs in Telugu
- “Directors Are Making A Conscious Effort To Write Better Roles,” Tamannaah Says
- Bhaagmathie wraps up its censor
- Supreme Court Revokes Ban On Padmavat