Looks like Nayanthara, is doing all the right things in her career. After doing a very interesting role in Dora, she has changed gears and will be seen as a district collector in the intense emotional drama called Aramm.
The teaser which was revealed today showcases the problems of farmers and how Nayan as a collector will solve them. Nayan’s screen presence is quite good in the film as she is seen in a saree clad avatar with an intense look on her face.
The film will be directed by Jagan, a former associate of star director A R Muragadoss.
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka
- Bollywood Actress Makes A Cameo In Tholiprema
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon