Looks like Nayanthara, is doing all the right things in her career. After doing a very interesting role in Dora, she has changed gears and will be seen as a district collector in the intense emotional drama called Aramm.
The teaser which was revealed today showcases the problems of farmers and how Nayan as a collector will solve them. Nayan’s screen presence is quite good in the film as she is seen in a saree clad avatar with an intense look on her face.
The film will be directed by Jagan, a former associate of star director A R Muragadoss.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you