The most popular Tamil actress today, Nayanthara has inked a deal to become the new face of “Tata Sky”, one of India’s popular DTH service providers. The actress recently shot for a TV commercial and it was directed by Soojit Sircar.
In the past few years, some of the biggest celebrities in India like Amitabh Bachchan have endorsed this product. Now, Tata Sky is tying up with regional stars to make inroads in the lucrative South Indian market, which is currently dominated by Hathway and Dish TV.
It remains to be seen if Nayanthara is going to be face of the brand only in Tamil Nadu or of entire South Indian region. The TV commercial will be aired soon.
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
- Objections raised over Arjun Reddy
- Teja plans to produce movies with aspiring talents
- Star heroine joins NBK102
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 20-08-2017
Articles that might interest you