Nayanthara has reportedly signed yet another Tamil film with Udayanidhi Stalin. The duo will soon be seen in a romantic entertainer titled Idhu Kathirvelan Kadhal. Their latest film has been titled as Nanbaenda and it also stars Santhanam in an important role. A Jagadeesh is going to direct the film.
Some reports suggest that Kajal was considered for this role in the past; however, there was no official confirmation from the actress. Harris Jayaraj is going to score the music for this latest film starring Udayanidhi Stalin and the principal shooting is expected to begin in February. Meanwhile, Nayanthara is busy shooting for Jayam Ravi’s upcoming film in Bangalore. Jayam Raja is directing the film.
Apart from these two films, Nayanthara will be seen in Anamika, an untitled bilingual film in B Gopal’s direction, Venkatesh starrer Radha and Pandiraj’s next film in which she’s paired up with Simbu.
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Success Meet Postponed