Nayanthara has reportedly signed yet another Tamil film with Udayanidhi Stalin. The duo will soon be seen in a romantic entertainer titled Idhu Kathirvelan Kadhal. Their latest film has been titled as Nanbaenda and it also stars Santhanam in an important role. A Jagadeesh is going to direct the film.
Some reports suggest that Kajal was considered for this role in the past; however, there was no official confirmation from the actress. Harris Jayaraj is going to score the music for this latest film starring Udayanidhi Stalin and the principal shooting is expected to begin in February. Meanwhile, Nayanthara is busy shooting for Jayam Ravi’s upcoming film in Bangalore. Jayam Raja is directing the film.
Apart from these two films, Nayanthara will be seen in Anamika, an untitled bilingual film in B Gopal’s direction, Venkatesh starrer Radha and Pandiraj’s next film in which she’s paired up with Simbu.
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture