Nayanthara has reportedly signed yet another Tamil film with Udayanidhi Stalin. The duo will soon be seen in a romantic entertainer titled Idhu Kathirvelan Kadhal. Their latest film has been titled as Nanbaenda and it also stars Santhanam in an important role. A Jagadeesh is going to direct the film.
Some reports suggest that Kajal was considered for this role in the past; however, there was no official confirmation from the actress. Harris Jayaraj is going to score the music for this latest film starring Udayanidhi Stalin and the principal shooting is expected to begin in February. Meanwhile, Nayanthara is busy shooting for Jayam Ravi’s upcoming film in Bangalore. Jayam Raja is directing the film.
Apart from these two films, Nayanthara will be seen in Anamika, an untitled bilingual film in B Gopal’s direction, Venkatesh starrer Radha and Pandiraj’s next film in which she’s paired up with Simbu.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you