Nayanthara has signed yet another big project in Tamil post her comeback. Atlee, former assistant of Shankar, is making his debut as a director with this untitled film. Arya and Nayanthara are going to play the lead roles. Couple of years ago, the two were seen in Rajesh’s Boss Engira Bhaskaran, which was later dubbed in Telugu as Nene Ambani. Recently, both Arya and Nayanthara joined the cast of Vishnuvardhan’s upcoming Tamil film starring Ajith. Fox Star Studios is going to produce Arya and Nayanthara’s latest film and it’s being touted as a romantic comedy. Apart from these projects in Tamil, Nayanthara will soon be seen in Bhoopathy Pandian’s upcoming bilingual film where she’s teaming up with Gopichand and Dasarath’s Love Story starring Nagarjuna. Looks like Nayanthara might surprise everyone in her second innings.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick