Nayanthara has signed yet another big project in Tamil post her comeback. Atlee, former assistant of Shankar, is making his debut as a director with this untitled film. Arya and Nayanthara are going to play the lead roles. Couple of years ago, the two were seen in Rajesh’s Boss Engira Bhaskaran, which was later dubbed in Telugu as Nene Ambani. Recently, both Arya and Nayanthara joined the cast of Vishnuvardhan’s upcoming Tamil film starring Ajith. Fox Star Studios is going to produce Arya and Nayanthara’s latest film and it’s being touted as a romantic comedy. Apart from these projects in Tamil, Nayanthara will soon be seen in Bhoopathy Pandian’s upcoming bilingual film where she’s teaming up with Gopichand and Dasarath’s Love Story starring Nagarjuna. Looks like Nayanthara might surprise everyone in her second innings.
- Low buzz for Tamil biggies this week
- NRNM, JJN’s latest Krishna collections
- Pawan makes personal visit to Chiru on his bday
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
Articles that might interest you