In an unexpected twist, a Tamil TV script writer and director named Sridhar has alleged that Dora’s script was penned by him in 2013 and that he had shared the story with Dora’s producer Sargunam’s assistants, who in turn informed Sargunam and the film was made without his involvement.
Sridhar has filed a complaint with the writer’s association. Dora is directed by Dass Ramasamy. The film is about a possessed car that haunts the heroine.
- Rajini begins dubbing for Kaala
- Jai Simha and Gang’s latest Krishna collections
- Rahul’s Drushti’s trailer gets decent response
- Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi postponed
- Senior hero names a charitable trust after his parents