Nayanthara, is doing all the right things in her career. After doing some commercial films in the past, she has now decided to do serious roles. Latest reports reveal that her latest woman centric film where she plays a collector has completed fifty percent of its shoot.
The star actress will be seen in a de-glamorised role in this film which is directed by Jagan, a former associate of star director A R Muragadoss. Meanwhile, Nayan will next be seen in Venkatesh’s Babu Bangaram which is up for release this 12th of August.
- Tamannaah’s new Telugu film kick-started in London
- Mahesh’s Spyder’s teaser duration locked
- Anando Brahma’s plotline is a first in Telugu Cinema
- Mystery around Raj Tarun’s visually challenged role revealed
- Bunny, Pooja missed SFS, but made it to DJ
Articles that might interest you