Nayanthara, is doing all the right things in her career. After doing some commercial films in the past, she has now decided to do serious roles. Latest reports reveal that her latest woman centric film where she plays a collector has completed fifty percent of its shoot.
The star actress will be seen in a de-glamorised role in this film which is directed by Jagan, a former associate of star director A R Muragadoss. Meanwhile, Nayan will next be seen in Venkatesh’s Babu Bangaram which is up for release this 12th of August.
- Mahanati’s 16-day Nizam collections, Nears the magical mark
- Anu Emmanuel’s role in Vijay Deverakonda’s next revealed
- Naa Nuvve to be delayed further?
- Whopping budget for star hero’s next directorial
- Ram Charan Makes An Interesting Statement About Box Office Collections