Nayanthara, one of the leading actresses down south, has been doing a handful of female-centric films of late. Nayan scored a solid hit in the form of Maya, a horror drama. Buoyed by the success of this film, Nayan has given her green signal to yet another horror drama.
To be made as a Telugu and Tamil bilingual, the regular shooting of this film will kick-start from the 18th of this month. The makers claim that the film’s script is totally different from the ongoing horror dramas.
Popular Telugu filmmaker Malkapuram Sivakumar, who produced Nikhil’s Surya Vs Surya and Manoj’s Shourya, is producing this film, which will be directed by Murugadoss Ramaswamy.
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR