We all know what an emotional person by heart, actress Nayanthara is. Well, the softer side of her was once again exposed when Nayan got very emotional while watching a preview of the upcoming Tamil flick Amara Kaaviyam.
Apparently, actor Arya recently held a private screening of his next production, Amara Kaaviyam, for some of his close friends including Nayanthara. After watching the intense love story, Nayan broke down quite a bit, and was seen weeping for a long time. The film had moved her so much that she couldn’t stop raving about it. Amara Kaaviyam is directed by Jeeva Shankar and has Arya’s brother Sathya in the lead.
- When Allu Arjun annoyed Harish Shankar
- Passionate director to turn producer
- Sridevi’s daughter’s silver screen debut with a cameo
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
Articles that might interest you