Nandamuri Balakrishna is shooting non-stop for his 99th flick in the direction of ‘Loukhyam’ fame Srivas. Titled Dictator, the movie is touted to be an out and out commercial entertainer and NBK has already announced that it will be his most stylish film till date.
Currently, the intro song is being shot in the locales of Hyderabad. It is learnt that ace choreographer Prem Rakshith has composed superb dance moves that will suit Balakrishna’s new look in the movie.
Anjali and Sonal Chauhan are playing the female leads and young composer SS Thaman is handling the music for the film. Eros International is bankrolling this hefty project.
- Rahul’s Drushti’s teaser to be out soon
- Kajal reveals her 5 favorite movies
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer
- Mersal combo set to repeat for the third time?