Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently busy shooting for his 99th film ‘Dictator’. The regular shooting of the movie started rolling out in the last month and the first schedule is going on at a brisk pace in Hyderabad. Srewaas of ‘Lakshyam’ and ‘Loukhyam’ fame is the director.
As per the latest update, the intro song of NBK will be shot in the locales of Hyderabad from tomorrow. Noted choreographer Prem Rakshith will compose the dance moves for this song. Anjali and Sonal Chauhan are playing the female leads and young composer SS Thaman is handling the music settings for the film. Eros International is bankrolling this hefty project.
- Ami Tumi’s trailer gets ready to rock
- 2 million views for Saaho’s teaser
- NTR takes a break from his next
- Poll : Which part of Baahubali did you like the most?
- Baahubali leaves Hyderabadi’s in a scoop
Articles that might interest you