Balakrishna is one of the few actors who are always ready to do their own stunts, no matter how risky they are. He shocked everyone on the sets of Legend in the past, and then, he did it again in Gautamiputra Satakarni.
Recently, while shooting for his forthcoming film Paisa Vasool in Portugal, Balakrishna pulled off a risky car stunt much to his co-star Shriya’s surprise. Now, he’s filming for yet another action sequence and this time, it’s Kyra Dutt who was bowled over by the star’s own stunts.
“Shooting a fight sequence today. Unreal Stunts! Balakrishna Garu is the original action hero. Who does his own stunts #NBK101 #PaisaVasool,” Kyra Dutt posted on Twitter. Directed by Puri Jagannadh, the film also stars another newbie named Muskaan.
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise