There has been a humongous hype surrounding Nandamuri Balakrishna’s most awaited 100th project, Gautamiputra Satakarni. Passionate director Krish is directing this big budget historical drama. The film’s unit has already wrapped up two crucial schedules in Morocco and Hyderabad.
According to an update from our sources, the film’s team has done some really smart planning to ensure that the film releases during the Sankranthi season without any last minute glitches. Apparently, the film’s think-tank has decided to wrap up all the scenes that involve extensive visual effects first. This move is to give enough time to the VFX department since VFX work usually takes a long time.
Shriya will be seen as Balayya’s wife and Bollywood stars Hema Malini and Kabir Bedi will be essaying crucial roles in the film. DSP composes music for this visual spectacle.
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
- Film stars protest for farmers in Delhi
Articles that might interest you