Until a decade ago, Balakrishna have several blockbusters in his favorite ‘faction drama’ genre. Films like Samarasimhareddy, Narasimha Naidu and Chennakesavareddy redefined the actor’s mass image across Rayalaseema and elsewhere.
Now, as per the ongoing reports, Balayya’s 102nd film in Tamil director KS Ravikumar’s direction will explore Balayya’s favorite faction drama genre yet again. This film is tentatively titled Reddy Garu and it will have an extensive Rayalaseema backdrop.
This film will go on floors soon after Balayya wraps up Puri Jagannadh’s Paisa Vasool. More details are awaited.
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
- Fidaa gets its release date
- Poll : What did you think of Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s trailer?
- Saaho to be shot in prestigious location
Articles that might interest you