After a little bit of tense drama, the film ‘Legend’ has been issued an A certificate by the censor board and the film is now all set for a grand release on the 28th of this month.
The movie producers have taken the necessary clearance from the censor board as well as the Election Commission as the film reportedly contains some political punch dialogues.
Boyapati Sreenu is the director of this movie and Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music. The film has Radhika Apte and Sonal Chaujan as the heroines and Jagapathi Babu has played the role of a villain.
- Nani unveils C/O Surya’s fun-filled teaser
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 24-09-2017
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
Articles that might interest you