After a little bit of tense drama, the film ‘Legend’ has been issued an A certificate by the censor board and the film is now all set for a grand release on the 28th of this month.
The movie producers have taken the necessary clearance from the censor board as well as the Election Commission as the film reportedly contains some political punch dialogues.
Boyapati Sreenu is the director of this movie and Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music. The film has Radhika Apte and Sonal Chaujan as the heroines and Jagapathi Babu has played the role of a villain.
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth
- Title Of Sudheer-Indraganti’s Next To Be Revealed Soon