After a little bit of tense drama, the film ‘Legend’ has been issued an A certificate by the censor board and the film is now all set for a grand release on the 28th of this month.
The movie producers have taken the necessary clearance from the censor board as well as the Election Commission as the film reportedly contains some political punch dialogues.
Boyapati Sreenu is the director of this movie and Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music. The film has Radhika Apte and Sonal Chaujan as the heroines and Jagapathi Babu has played the role of a villain.
- Star hero reveals his shocking child abuse experience
- Tamil actor in Prabhas’ Saaho?
- Paisa Vasool’s teaser stumps fans
- All eyes on Ravi Teja’s SIT inquiry
- Yuddham Sharanam progresses at Nagarjuna Sagar
Articles that might interest you