The shooting of Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming film which is the remake of super hit Malayalam film Premam is going on a brisk pace. Latest report from the unit reveals that the first look and official title of the film will be revealed on the 19th of this month.
Ever since the project has gone on floors, it has created a huge buzz among the youth. Directed by Chandoo Mondeti, this film has Anupama Parameswaran, Shurthi Haasan and Madonna Sebastian as the female leads. Keep watching this space for more updates on this project
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend Guntur collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office
- Kalyanram’s next with Naa Nuvve’s makers to be launched soon
- Pawan vouches for the self respect of women in film industry