The shooting of Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming film which is the remake of super hit Malayalam film Premam is going on a brisk pace. Latest report from the unit reveals that the first look and official title of the film will be revealed on the 19th of this month.
Ever since the project has gone on floors, it has created a huge buzz among the youth. Directed by Chandoo Mondeti, this film has Anupama Parameswaran, Shurthi Haasan and Madonna Sebastian as the female leads. Keep watching this space for more updates on this project
- Nani to release singer Smitha’s new single
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
Articles that might interest you