The first look of Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming film is going to be unveiled tomorrow (July 2) at 11:23 am. Directed by newcomer Krishna, the film is being produced under Vaarahi Chalana Chitra banner.
Naga Chaitanya and Lavanya are playing the lead roles in this action thriller. The film’s shoot is nearing completion and recently, the team flew to Araku to shoot some key portions.
The film also has Srikanth, Rao Ramesh in key roles. Rao Ramesh and Revathi are going to essay roles of Chaitanya’s parents and it’s said to feature an emotional family drama.
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise