The first look of Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming film is going to be unveiled tomorrow (July 2) at 11:23 am. Directed by newcomer Krishna, the film is being produced under Vaarahi Chalana Chitra banner.
Naga Chaitanya and Lavanya are playing the lead roles in this action thriller. The film’s shoot is nearing completion and recently, the team flew to Araku to shoot some key portions.
The film also has Srikanth, Rao Ramesh in key roles. Rao Ramesh and Revathi are going to essay roles of Chaitanya’s parents and it’s said to feature an emotional family drama.
- Tamanna confirmed for Chay’s special song
- Nostalgic title for Chiru’s son-in-law Kalyaan’s debut film
- No truth in reports on Allu Sirish’s role in Suriya37
- Rajamouli’s tweet raises curiosity on a small film
- If not an actor, Prabhas would have become a