Yuva Samrat Akkineni Naga Chaitanya’s new bilingual film with director Radha Mohan, titled ‘Gouravam’, will be formally launched on February 25th. The movie will have Tamil Star Sarath Kumar’s daughter Varalakshmi as the female lead. The movie will be produced by Nagarjuna on Annapurna Studios banner and regular shooting will start from March 5th.
The movie is going to be a family drama and Naga Chaitanya will be seen as a city boy who goes to a village. Radha Mohan is known for his sensible portrayal of human emotions and Nagarjuna has high expectations on this movie as a producer. Thaman will be scoring the music for this movie.
- End Of An Era : Legendary Diva Sridevi Passes Away
- Baahubali 2 Earns A Huge Fan Following In Japan
- Sunny Leone Keen To Act In More Regional Films
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Ileana Opens Up About Her Relationship With Aussie Photographer