Yuva Samrat Akkineni Naga Chaitanya’s new bilingual film with director Radha Mohan, titled ‘Gouravam’, will be formally launched on February 25th. The movie will have Tamil Star Sarath Kumar’s daughter Varalakshmi as the female lead. The movie will be produced by Nagarjuna on Annapurna Studios banner and regular shooting will start from March 5th.
The movie is going to be a family drama and Naga Chaitanya will be seen as a city boy who goes to a village. Radha Mohan is known for his sensible portrayal of human emotions and Nagarjuna has high expectations on this movie as a producer. Thaman will be scoring the music for this movie.
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals her favorite drink
- Man arrested for hateful video on Pawan Kalyan
- Kesavadasu, first Telugu Talkie Bhakta Prahlada’s lyricist, gets T-govt honor