Acclaimed director Neelakanta is gearing up for his next directorial venture later this year. Reports suggest that he’s going to direct a film titled Maya and currently, he’s busy writing the script. The cast and crew are expected to be finalized soon and the film is expected to hit the floors later this year. His previous film Chammak Challo starring Varun Sandesh, Catherine Tresa and Sanchita Padukone didn’t do well at box-office and he had pinned a lot of hopes on the film. It was his first commercial film after a spate of films like Virodhi, Mr Medhavi among others. It’s not yet clear what his latest project is going to be about, but it looks like he’ll get back to his comfort zone and make a strong comeback.
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
- Shocking! NBW Issued Against Suriya, Sathyaraj
- Chalapati Rao apologises finally
- Manchu Manoj Nominates Five Celebs For A Noble Cause
- Bunny Praises His Favourite Music Director
Articles that might interest you