Atharva, Amala Paul starrer Neerantharam Nee Oohale will be screened at the prestigious Cannes Film Festival. Elred Kumar who directed the film is quite excited that his debut film will be screened on the opening night of this film festival in France. The film, originally made in Tamil as Muppozhudhum un Karpanaigal, was released earlier this year in Tamil Nadu and it has already completed its 100 days runs in several centres in TN. Now, the film is being dubbed in Telugu. The Telugu version has been titled as Neerantharam Nee Oohale and it’ll hit the screens in the first half of June. The audio, composed by GV Prakash, will be launched later this month.
- Noted writer coming up with a lady oriented script
- Special plans for Prabhas’s birthday
- Adirindi yet to get a clearance
- Anushka to impress yet again
- Kamal apologizes for supporting Modi’s demonetization