Amid an intense competition from Boyapati’s Jaya Janaki Nayaka and Nithiin’s LIE, Rana’s Nene Raju Nene Mantri opened to decent reviews yesterday. The film’s collections are impressive in the Telugu states and in overseas.
As per the latest updates from our sources, Nene Raju Nene Mantri has collected a decent Rs.1.10 crore share on its opening day in Nizam area. The weekend advance bookings are quite good and the film is expected to rake in some huge numbers in the coming days.
Strong author-backed performances and an intensely dramatic narrative are the main highlights of this Teja directorial.
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
- Child Artiste From Megastar’s ‘Indra’ Turns Hero
- Trisha has a request for fans
- Ajith’s move to distance troll fans wins unanimous praise
- Yet another movie joins the September 8 clash
Articles that might interest you