Amid an intense competition from Boyapati’s Jaya Janaki Nayaka and Nithiin’s LIE, Rana’s Nene Raju Nene Mantri opened to decent reviews yesterday. The film’s collections are impressive in the Telugu states and in overseas.
As per the latest updates from our sources, Nene Raju Nene Mantri has collected a decent Rs.1.10 crore share on its opening day in Nizam area. The weekend advance bookings are quite good and the film is expected to rake in some huge numbers in the coming days.
Strong author-backed performances and an intensely dramatic narrative are the main highlights of this Teja directorial.
- Star hero’s sister makes her movie debut
- Pooja Hegde’s key role in Bollywood film
- First Sight of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out this evening
- Noted channel bags satellite rights of Kaala
- Producer gives Tamanna a big shock