Fresh from the grand success of Nani’s Nenu Local, director Trinadha Rao is already busy planning his next movie. According to the latest reports, Trinadha Rao is in talks with young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas for his next.
Apparently, Trinadha Rao has reportedly titled his film ‘Mantri Gaari Alludu’. This movie is said to be bankrolled by Bekkem Venugopal, who had earlier produced Trinadha Rao’s Cinema Choopistha Maama and Mem Vayasuku Vachaam.
Keep watching 123telugu for an official announcement.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you