Talented writer-director Kishore Tirumala gave Telugu film industry a super hit on the new year’s day with Nenu Sailaja, starring Ram and Keerthy Suresh. There were reports that Kishore Tirumala’s next film will also feature Ram as the leading star. Yesterday, actor Nithiin revealed that he will be working with Kishore Tirumala very soon.
And now, as per an official update, Kishore Tirumala has been roped in for senior star Venkatesh’s next film. Apparently, Venky is highly impressed with the story narrated by Kishore and gave his nod immediately. The director is currently busy penning a full fledged script.
This as yet untitled film will go on floors once Venky wraps up Babu Bangaram. Multi Dimensions Ram Mohan will produce this film. Keep watching this space for more updates regarding the film’s cast and crew.
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
- MM Keeravaani Hints At Retirement!
- Raasi’s Lanka set for an April release
- Actress’ shocking revelations on sexual harassment and director’s death
Articles that might interest you