Nenu Sailaja has given a huge sigh of relief to the energetic hero Ram who has been going through a lean phase for quite a while now. The film, which was opened to superb positive talk and rave reviews, has received a splendid reception all over.
As per the latest updates, this feel good family entertainer has collected 1.28 crores on its opening day and 93 lakhs on the second day. With this, the movie has garnered a total share of 2.21 crores in the first two days in Nizam area.
The trade analysts are estimating the film to collect a total share of 5.5 crores in its first week in Nizam if the film goes at this pace.
- Special photo shoot planned for RC11
- Katamarayudu to have stylish fights
- Mahesh’s family joins him in Chennai
- Massive openings expected for Katamarayudu
- Star director to grace Baahubali audio launch
Articles that might interest you