Nenu Sailaja has given a huge sigh of relief to the energetic hero Ram who has been going through a lean phase for quite a while now. The film, which was opened to superb positive talk and rave reviews, has received a splendid reception all over.
As per the latest updates, this feel good family entertainer has collected 1.28 crores on its opening day and 93 lakhs on the second day. With this, the movie has garnered a total share of 2.21 crores in the first two days in Nizam area.
The trade analysts are estimating the film to collect a total share of 5.5 crores in its first week in Nizam if the film goes at this pace.
- Baahubali sets a new national record by double the margin
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
Articles that might interest you