With no big film releasing this week, the collections of this film have been pretty steady in both the single screens and multiplexes. Directed by the talented Kishore Tirumala, this film has Keerthi Suresh as the female lead who has taken everyone by storm.
Devi Sri Prasad’s music has also done wonders for the film which is being specially liked by the youth.
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Legendary director K Viswanath to be conferred Dadasaheb Phalke
- Charan-Sukumar’s movie wraps up its first schedule
Articles that might interest you