Senior star Victory Venkatesh completed 30 years of his acting career with the release of Babu Bangaram. On this occasion, Venky opened up about his journey in films in a freewheeling chitchat with a leading Telugu news daily.
Venky said that he never wanted to be an actor and that he planned to set up his own business after returning from the US. However, his father and legendary filmmaker Dr. D Ramanaidu made him an actor when he couldn’t get the dates of another star for Kaliyuga Pandavulu.
Venky also said that he doesn’t take his stardom seriously and that he was never in competition with his contemporaries or the young generation actors.
- Vijay Devarakonda’s Tamil debut from March
- Priya Prakash Varrier’s song sets a new Mollywood record
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Huge crowds gather to get a glimpse of Samantha
- Whopping budget for Rana-Gunasekhar’s Hiranyakasipa