On numerous occasions in the past, we have seen many Tollywood movies falling prey to the mischievous act of piracy. Despite repeated warnings and stern laws to combat the serious treat, the piracy bug is still haunting the film industry.
In order to curb this serious issue, the makers of Ram’s Pandaga Chesko came up with an innovative step. Today, they have released some fake links of ‘Pandaga Chesko’ into the internet. These links carry an infectious virus with them and they will intrude into the system once they are downloaded. This is a good move by the team to curb piracy.
In the meantime, Pandaga Chesko has passed the Monday test with steady collections. It has already notched up decent collections on the weekends. The entire team is quite happy with the result. Directed by Gopichand Malineni, the entertaining elements have played a vital role in drawing crowds to the halls. Sonal Chauhan and Rakul Preet are the female leads in this flick.
- Mahanubhavudu progressing at exotic European locales
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
- Genre will make Ami Thumi stand out this summer session
Articles that might interest you