The overseas market for Telugu films has been increasing tremendously over the last couple of years. Overseas rights are now a major source of income for producers and in the case of top stars like Mahesh Babu, Pawan Kalyan, NTR and Ram Charan, these figures run into crores of rupees.
The newest entrant into this field is Naveen, an NRI who used to fund overseas distribution ventures of some noted distributors. He has bagged four big projects in one go and they are
1. Pawan Kalyan – Trivikram film
2. NTR – Harish Shankar’s ‘Ramayya Vastavayya’
3. Ram Charan – Vamshi’s ‘Yevadu’
4. NTR – Kandireega Srinivas film
The deals have been closed for whopping prices for all the above projects. Pawan Kalyan – Trivikram’s venture is said to have been bagged for a figure between 6.50 – 7 Crores.
- Upcoming actress credits her success to Trivikram
- Sye Raa’s motion poster sets a new record
- Negative shades for star hero in Sye Raa
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Packed schedule for star comedian
Articles that might interest you