The makers of India’s first ever historical 3D stereographic film, ‘Rudramadevi’, have announced that a fresh, regal look of Anushka as Rudramadevi will be unveiled on the New Year’s Eve.The film has been in production for almost a year and currently, the Post production work is going on. Already, the first look stills of Anushka as a warrior queen and Rana as Chalukya Veerabhadra have raised the expectation on this prestigious period flick.
Being directed and produced by Gunasekhar, ‘Rudramadevi’ is a historical tribute to the Kakatiya Queen Rudramadevi. Mounted on a lavish budget, the film is bound to create a special page in the history of Telugu cinema for its high technical standards.
Apart from Anushka and Rana, an ensemble cast comprising of Nitya Menen, Catherine Tresa, Baba Sehgal, Prakash Raj and Allu Arjun ( in a special cameo) will be seen in this movie.
- Solid openings for Sachin: A Billion Dreams
- Samanthamani’s first look impresses
- [email protected] Cr just a matter of days
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Fans rejoice Melody Brahma’s musical medley
Articles that might interest you