Featuring a magical combo of frighteningly talented minds like Suriya, Vikram, AR Rahman, Nitya Menen and Samantha etc, the upcoming sci-fi thriller 24 has been making a loud buzz ever since the film’s first look posters splashed on the internet around a month ago.
Last night, Suriya unveiled yet another striking poster which immediately raised the curiosity levels. In the poster, Suriya is seen as a wheelchair bound paraplegic looking mysterious and menacing. Suriya will be playing three shades in the film and his final look will be unveiled soon.
Produced by Suriya himself on his 2D Entertainment banner, 24 is currently in its post-production phase and the movie will hit the screens in early summer.
- Srikanth launches his mobile App
- Bellamkonda Sai’s next project is now official
- Mohanlal and Prakash Raj to shoot together after 2 decades
- Suriya’s Singam franchise turns into an animation series
- Nithya Menen opens up about NTR biopic