Featuring a magical combo of frighteningly talented minds like Suriya, Vikram, AR Rahman, Nitya Menen and Samantha etc, the upcoming sci-fi thriller 24 has been making a loud buzz ever since the film’s first look posters splashed on the internet around a month ago.
Last night, Suriya unveiled yet another striking poster which immediately raised the curiosity levels. In the poster, Suriya is seen as a wheelchair bound paraplegic looking mysterious and menacing. Suriya will be playing three shades in the film and his final look will be unveiled soon.
Produced by Suriya himself on his 2D Entertainment banner, 24 is currently in its post-production phase and the movie will hit the screens in early summer.
- PSPK25’s small schedule wrapped up
- Special plans for C/O Surya’s audio launch
- Star comedian’s new film from Jan 2018
- Sundeep Kishan-Gautham Menon’s film to be out in February
- Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yudham set for a February release