Director Veerabhadram Chowdhary was supposed to direct ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna in a new mafia thriller titled ‘Bhai’ and M.L.Kumar Chowdhary was the producer. However, owing to the financial issues surrounding ‘Adhinayakudu’, Kumar Chowdhary is out of the project now and two leading producers are in the race to produce this movie.
One of the names being heard in industry circles as a prospective producer is D.V.V. Danayya but nothing official has come out yet.Nagarjuna is currently busy with the shooting of his devotional flick ‘Shirdi Sai’ in Raghavendra Rao’s direction. We will bring you more details about ‘Bhai’ soon.
- Title of star hero’s brother-in-law’s debut film announced
- Vijay Deverakonda to act in his mentor’s direction?
- Spokesperson opens up about Shruti Haasan’s marriage
- Sunil anna recommended me for Dhee: Nani
- Kadapa, RGV’s next web-series