Director Veerabhadram Chowdhary was supposed to direct ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna in a new mafia thriller titled ‘Bhai’ and M.L.Kumar Chowdhary was the producer. However, owing to the financial issues surrounding ‘Adhinayakudu’, Kumar Chowdhary is out of the project now and two leading producers are in the race to produce this movie.
One of the names being heard in industry circles as a prospective producer is D.V.V. Danayya but nothing official has come out yet.Nagarjuna is currently busy with the shooting of his devotional flick ‘Shirdi Sai’ in Raghavendra Rao’s direction. We will bring you more details about ‘Bhai’ soon.
- Meda Meeda Abbayi moves to September
- JJN’s special success meet in Hamsala Deevi
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Pawan reveals his stand on Nandyal by-poll
- Volatile political situation to help NRNM in Tamil
Articles that might interest you