Ever since the official announcement of Superstar Rajinikanth’s Kabali, several interesting reports about Rajini’s character and the shooting schedules have been doing the rounds among his fans and media circles. Until yesterday, it was reported that Rajini will be playing the role of a real life don in Kabali. As per the latest update, Rajini was spotted wearing a Malaysian policeman’s uniform in the latest photoshoot.
In yet another fresh update, huge sets are being erected at Adityaram Studios in Chennai and also on the city’s outskirts. Apparently, the makers are planning to cut down on the Malaysian schedule and shoot the interior portions in the set. Directed by PA Ranjith, Kabali has Radhika Apte, Prakash Raj, Dhansikaa in prominent roles. The regular shooting will commence on 17th September.
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
- Sachiin’s film set to release in Tamil
- Aamir Khan Beats Rajinikanth-Akshay Kumar’s Record
- Shankar Gives 5 To Rajini, But 12 To Akshay Kumar
- Prabhas’ special thanks to MM Keeravaani
Articles that might interest you