Ever since the official announcement of Superstar Rajinikanth’s Kabali, several interesting reports about Rajini’s character and the shooting schedules have been doing the rounds among his fans and media circles. Until yesterday, it was reported that Rajini will be playing the role of a real life don in Kabali. As per the latest update, Rajini was spotted wearing a Malaysian policeman’s uniform in the latest photoshoot.
In yet another fresh update, huge sets are being erected at Adityaram Studios in Chennai and also on the city’s outskirts. Apparently, the makers are planning to cut down on the Malaysian schedule and shoot the interior portions in the set. Directed by PA Ranjith, Kabali has Radhika Apte, Prakash Raj, Dhansikaa in prominent roles. The regular shooting will commence on 17th September.
- Star hero donates Rs.10 lakhs to retired cops trust
- Poll : Which of these films are you looking forward to this week?
- Young hero hikes his remuneration
- Bunny-Sukumar project becomes hot topic
- Catherine Tresa to romance star hero?