Super Star Rajinikanth’s fans are in for a grand year end treat tomorrow. The makers of the Rajini’s last release, Kabali, will be putting up a few deleted scenes from the film on YouTube tomorrow evening as a new year’s eve treat.
Released in May this year, Kabali, even though disappointed traditional Rajini fans, went on to collect more than 300 crores at the box-offices worldwide. The film was directed by Pa Ranjith and produced by Kalaipuli S Thanu.
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Avengers: Infinity War gets a record release in India
- Bharat Ane Nenu is pure masterclass: Sukumar