Super Star Rajinikanth’s fans are in for a grand year end treat tomorrow. The makers of the Rajini’s last release, Kabali, will be putting up a few deleted scenes from the film on YouTube tomorrow evening as a new year’s eve treat.
Released in May this year, Kabali, even though disappointed traditional Rajini fans, went on to collect more than 300 crores at the box-offices worldwide. The film was directed by Pa Ranjith and produced by Kalaipuli S Thanu.
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu
- No truth in Nivin Pauly’s role in star hero’s next