Super Star Rajinikanth’s fans are in for a grand year end treat tomorrow. The makers of the Rajini’s last release, Kabali, will be putting up a few deleted scenes from the film on YouTube tomorrow evening as a new year’s eve treat.
Released in May this year, Kabali, even though disappointed traditional Rajini fans, went on to collect more than 300 crores at the box-offices worldwide. The film was directed by Pa Ranjith and produced by Kalaipuli S Thanu.
- Critically acclaimed Tamil film to release in Telugu
- Most Awaited Film’s Shoot Wrapped Up
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Yet Another Actress Joins Nikhil’s Kirik Party Remake
- Garuda Vega’s US promotions in full swing