The actor recently said that he feels very lucky and blessed to work alongside Chiranjeevi. In a recent interview, Tarun said that he is playing the antagonist’s role in the film which will be on the lines of businessman Vijay Mallya.
He also said that his role will be more matured and sophisticated than the role of Neil Nitin Mukesh in the original. Directed by V.V. Vinayak, this film is slated to release during Sankranti in 2017.
- Rakul Shocks All With A New Look
- If not my son, I would have acted in Arjun Reddy’s remake: Vikram
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Nara Rohit lands key role in Teja’s next
- Indian actress to announce Oscar nominations