The actor recently said that he feels very lucky and blessed to work alongside Chiranjeevi. In a recent interview, Tarun said that he is playing the antagonist’s role in the film which will be on the lines of businessman Vijay Mallya.
He also said that his role will be more matured and sophisticated than the role of Neil Nitin Mukesh in the original. Directed by V.V. Vinayak, this film is slated to release during Sankranti in 2017.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI
- Thalapathy Vijay’s picture in CBSE textbooks