The actor recently said that he feels very lucky and blessed to work alongside Chiranjeevi. In a recent interview, Tarun said that he is playing the antagonist’s role in the film which will be on the lines of businessman Vijay Mallya.
He also said that his role will be more matured and sophisticated than the role of Neil Nitin Mukesh in the original. Directed by V.V. Vinayak, this film is slated to release during Sankranti in 2017.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you