Ram Gopal Varma’s Lakshmi’s NTR, a film based on the dramatic consequences of NT Ramarao’s marriage with Lakshmi Parvathi, has been making headlines ever since RGV had announced the project. There have also been a lot of rumors about the film’s cast.
According to the latest reports, RGV has roped in a new actor from Hyderabad who looks exactly like NT Ramarao. Apparently, RGV has already started giving training to the actor, whose details are kept under wraps. However, we will have to wait until RGV comes up with an official announcement.
Meanwhile, the actress who will play Lakshmi Parvathi’s role is yet to be found. Lakshmi’s NTR will be produced by YSRCP leader Rakesh Reddy. The film will go on floors from next summer and release during Dasara 2018.
- Pawan bonds with his fans in London
- Yes, I get emotional and sentimental once in 3 decades: RGV
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success