It is a known fact that Ranbir Kapoor is playing Sanjay Dutt in Rajkumar Hirani’s upcoming boipic Dutt. Already, the film has stars like Sonam Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, Dia Mirza and Manisha Koirala playing key roles.
Now, the latest news is that a newbie has been selected to play Sanjay’s third wife, Manyata Dutt. Reports suggest that after going through many girls, Hirani focused his attention on a girl who is quite new to films.
Her name has been kept under wraps and news is that she resembles exactly like Manyata Dutt. The film has been shot half way through and will release this year end.
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time