It is a known fact that Ranbir Kapoor is playing Sanjay Dutt in Rajkumar Hirani’s upcoming boipic Dutt. Already, the film has stars like Sonam Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, Dia Mirza and Manisha Koirala playing key roles.
Now, the latest news is that a newbie has been selected to play Sanjay’s third wife, Manyata Dutt. Reports suggest that after going through many girls, Hirani focused his attention on a girl who is quite new to films.
Her name has been kept under wraps and news is that she resembles exactly like Manyata Dutt. The film has been shot half way through and will release this year end.
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?