It is a known fact that Ranbir Kapoor is playing Sanjay Dutt in Rajkumar Hirani’s upcoming boipic Dutt. Already, the film has stars like Sonam Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, Dia Mirza and Manisha Koirala playing key roles.
Now, the latest news is that a newbie has been selected to play Sanjay’s third wife, Manyata Dutt. Reports suggest that after going through many girls, Hirani focused his attention on a girl who is quite new to films.
Her name has been kept under wraps and news is that she resembles exactly like Manyata Dutt. The film has been shot half way through and will release this year end.
- Nani to let go off much-awaited project
- Surprise guests on Rangasthalam sets
- After Pollachi, young hero’s next heads to Varanasi
- Poll : Which of these films are you eagerly waiting for?
- Arjun Reddy’s director begins work on his next
Articles that might interest you