Earlier today, we had reported that Ram Charan’s new film in the direction of Boyapati will kick start its shoot from the 19th of this film. The latest we hear is that the makers are in talks with Kiara Advani to play the female lead.
Kiara Advani is making her debut soon with the Mahesh Babu starrer Bharath Ane Nenu. Initially, Anu Emanuel was also on the maker’s list but looks like Kiara Advani has made the cut finally.
This news is yet to be confirmed as of now. Watch out this space for more details on this project.
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema