Superstar Rajinikanth’s upcoming gangster drama, Kaala has wrapped up its entire post-production activities and is ready for release.
The film was initially scheduled for an April 27th release but due to ongoing film industry strike by the Tamil Film Producer’s Council (TFPC) the release was postponed.
Meanwhile, rumors were floating around that the film has completed its censor formalities today. But our reliable sources reveal that the news regarding Kaala censor is not true and the makers are yet to take a final call on it.
Lyca Productions had acquired the film’s theatrical rights for a whopping 125 crores.
- Sai-Pooja Hegde’s Saakshyam seals its release date
- Mahesh lands in Vijayawada, To Promote BAN
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film