Young Rebel Star Prabhas and Rana Daggubati are playing the lead roles in the movie ‘Baahubali’. For the past many months, the film unit has been working at Ramoji Film City for a war sequence. This shoot is now coming to an end.
Today, the unit is going to shoot some night effect scenes for the movie. Director S. S. Rajamouli posted this info on Twitter – ” After shooting in blazing suns for the past few months, canning a night scene, tonight. Open air, cool breeze. Hope we don’t doze off..;) ”
The movie is a period film and it is one of the most expensive films ever to be produced in South India. Arka Media banner is producing this film and M.M. Keeravani is scoring the music. Sabu Cyril is the art director and Senthil is the cinematographer.
Baahubali is expected to release in 2015.
- Talented Actor Bags A Crucial Role In Krish’s Manikarnika
- Vijay Devarakonda-Parasuram’s Film To Begin Soon
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s audio album to be out soon
- Mumaith Khan Leaves Bigg Boss House
- Young Actress Continues Shooting Despite High Fever
Articles that might interest you